We have 2 types of deployment
1.Online Deployment:Which PS are connected to process center called online servers.
Steps to Deploy:
- Create a snapshot to the application
- check the online servers in servers tab where you want to install application
- click the snapshot and install it will show all the offline and online servers
- select the online server.
- migrate the instances(leave,migrate)
- leave - leave the old instances
- migrate - migrate the current instances
- installation successful.
- open the process admin console where you installed the application
- click on installed application it will list down all the installed snapshots.
- click on recently installed application and make that snapshot as active and default.
Which PS are not connected to process center called offline servers.
Steps to Deploy:
Note: Create a offline server
- login to process center
- go to server tab.
- click 'add new offline server'
- enter a name of your choice and create.
- one offline server will display in server tab.
- Create a snapshot to the application.
- Install the snapshot in offline server.
- There are two ways to get package from offline server
- Click on the Export installation package. it will extract a zip file.
- Go to /opt/ibm/BPM/v8.5/bin folder
- logging to WSADMIN python script
- wsadmin -conntype SOAP -port 4080 -host ProcessCenterServer01.mycompany.com -user admin -password admin -lang jython
- you will see wsadmin> and write the below command to extract the package using command prompt.
- AdminTask.BPMExtractOfflinePackage('[-containerAcronym BILLDISP -containerSnapshotAcronym SS2.0.1 -containerTrackAcronym Main -serverName processServer315 -outputFile C:/myProcessApps/BILLDISP201.zip]')
- Install the extract package in offline Process server
- logging inot wsadmin using below command
- ./wsadmin.sh -conntype SOAP -port 8880 -host localhost -user depsadmin -password depsadmin -profileName DmgrPSProfile -lang jython
- you will see wsadmin>
- wsadmin>AdminTask.BPMInstallOfflinePackage('[-inputFile /tmp/hsav1.zip ]')
- if Package is installed successfully you will see below success message.
- 'BPMInstallOfflinePackage passed.'
Log location in BPM
tail -f SystemOut.log - To view logs in putty